WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE TOWN OF LONDONDERRY, VERMONT
Music Monday is Back
Londonderry Town Meeting Update
Click HERE to view the results of Town Meeting
Thank you all for your patience while we have worked through this difficult time.
- For Copies of Vital Records (Birth, Marriage, Death) please call.
- For Copies of your Tax Bill – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Zoning matters – email email@example.com. Recently issued permits can be found HERE.
- All meetings of public bodies (Selectboard, DRB, etc.) agendas with access information can be found HERE.
- For TRANSFER STATION service notices, scroll to the bottom of this page
You may order any of the following by mail or by filling out the order form found here Order Form and enclose a check and drop in the back-door slot or mail. Or order by Credit or Echeck Here (Orders will be mailed to the address used to process your credit card or Echeck.)
- Transfer Station Punch Cards ($10 for 5 punches. $20 for 10 punches)
- Transfer Station Permits ($10)
- Dog Licenses – $9.00 for neutered/spayed dogs. $13.00 for intact dogs. Provide current rabies certificate if last years was expired. (Call if you are not sure about the status of your rabies certificate. 824-3356)
THE TRANSFER STATION IS HIRING! Part-time (5 hours/week) attendant position working weekends only. Backhoe experience preferred. Employment application is HERE, and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to the Town Office. Position open until filled. EOE.
INVITATION TO BID – The Town is seeking bids for FY2022 PAVING of Town roads. The invitation to bid can be found HERE, and bids are due on June 18, 2021.
INVITATION TO BID – The Town is seeking bids for the maintenance of Memorial Park, with work to begin in July 2021. The invitation to bid can be found HERE, and bids are due on June 17, 2021.
COMMUNITY WASTEWATER STUDY – See the Planning Commission Home Page
Click HERE for Volunteer Opportunities, Board & Committee Vacancies
EMERGENCY NUMBER: 911
For non-emergencies call the Vermont State Police Westminster Barracks: 802-722-4600.
** TRANSFER STATION **
Transfer Station Recycling Center Hours: Mon., Tue., Thur., Fri., Sat. 9 am – 4 pm; Sun. 12 pm – 4 pm.
Closed on the following Holidays:
New Year’s Day, MLK Day, President’s Day, Town Meeting Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
TRANSFER STATION ALERTS!
The Londonderry Transfer Station is accepting Trash, Recyclables, Food Scraps, Construction and Demolition Waste and Leaf and Yard Waste.
- State Guidelines on use of Solid Waste facilities are HERE
- The Take It or Leave it Shed is Closed.
- Annual Stickers and Punch Cards can be purchased by credit card or echeck by clicking this link: https://pay.xpress-pay.com/org/D6F2CEAF94204A6 These will be mailed to the address you provide, if you have special instructions – please email email@example.com.
Transfer Station Punch Cards – $10 for five punches/ $20 for ten punchesFood Scrap Ban July 2020
Transfer Station Yearly Permits – $10 each
Memorial Park Water Testing Results