WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE TOWN OF LONDONDERRY, VERMONT
Click here to see the August 9, 2022 Primary Warning. Early and Absentee ballots are currently available. Sample ballots can be viewed by clicking here.
Click here to see the 2022 Property Tax Rate and Calculation.
SELECTBOARD SUMMER MEETING SCHEDULE – The Board will meet at 6:00 PM on the following dates:
- July 6 & 18
- August 15 & 29
- September 12 & 26
October 10 & 24
Town Meeting 2022
Video of the meeting can be found HERE
North Village Main Street Study & Master Plan — information can be found on the Planning Commission web page
The Transfer Station will be closed on Sundays until further notice.
LATE HOURS ON TUESDAYS!!! — The Londonderry Transfer Station will begin a Pilot Program to see if extending hours one day a week will benefit the needs of the community. Beginning on Tuesday, May 10th and continuing on Tuesdays until further notice, the Transfer Station hours will be from 11am until 6pm. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
!! TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT SHED IS OPEN !!
The Take it or Leave it Shed at the Transfer Station is open from 12-3 each day the facility is open.
- NO ELECTRONIC DEVICES
- NO BEDDING
- NO VHS TAPES
- NO BROKEN/UNUSABLE ITEMS
- NO CLOTHING/SHOES (Bring to Thrifty Attic or place in One World bins in plastic bags)
ALL ITEMS SHOULD BE IN GOOD WORKING CONDITIONS. When in doubt, ask the attendant.
Thank you for your cooperation
Thank you all for your patience while we have worked through this difficult time.
- For Copies of Vital Records (Birth, Marriage, Death) please call.
- For Copies of your Tax Bill – email email@example.com
- For Zoning matters – email firstname.lastname@example.org. Recently issued permits can be found HERE.
- All meetings of public bodies (Selectboard, DRB, etc.) agendas with access information can be found HERE.
- For TRANSFER STATION service notices, scroll to the bottom of this page
You may order any of the following by mail or by filling out the order form found here Order Form and enclose a check and drop in the back-door slot or mail. Or order by Credit or Echeck Here (Orders will be mailed to the address used to process your credit card or Echeck.)
- Transfer Station Punch Cards ($10 for 5 punches. $20 for 10 punches)
- Transfer Station Permits ($10)
- Dog Licenses – $9.00 for neutered/spayed dogs. $13.00 for intact dogs. Provide current rabies certificate if last years was expired. (Call if you are not sure about the status of your rabies certificate. 824-3356)
THE TRANSFER STATION IS HIRING! Part-time (5 hours/week) attendant position working weekends only. Backhoe experience preferred. Employment application is HERE, and submit to email@example.com, or mail to the Town Office. Position open until filled. EOE.
THE CONSERVATION COMMISSION IS HIRING! Part-time (approx. 2 hours/week) Administrative Assistant position available for arranging meetings, taking minutes and general administrative work. Job description is HERE, and employment application is HERE, which can be mailed to the Town Office or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position open until filled. EOE.
COMMUNITY WASTEWATER STUDY – See the Planning Commission Home Page
Click HERE for Volunteer Opportunities, Board & Committee Vacancies
EMERGENCY NUMBER: 911
For non-emergencies call the Windham County Sheriff’s Office at 802-365-4942, or the Vermont State Police Westminster Barracks at 802-722-4600.
** TRANSFER STATION **
Transfer Station Hours: Mon, Thu, Fri, Sat — 9 am – 4 pm
Tue 11 am to 6 pm
Closed Wednesdays & Sundays.
WE ARE CLOSED ON SUNDAYS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Closed on the following Holidays:
New Year’s Day, MLK Day, President’s Day, Town Meeting Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
TRANSFER STATION ALERTS!
The Londonderry Transfer Station is accepting Trash, Recyclables, Food Scraps, Construction and Demolition Waste and Leaf and Yard Waste.
- State Guidelines on use of Solid Waste facilities are HERE
- Annual Stickers and Punch Cards can be purchased by credit card or echeck by clicking this link: https://pay.xpress-pay.com/org/D6F2CEAF94204A6 These will be mailed to the address you provide, if you have special instructions – please email email@example.com.
Transfer Station Punch Cards – $10 for five punches/ $20 for ten punches
Transfer Station Yearly Permits – $10 each