WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE TOWN OF LONDONDERRY, VERMONT
PAY YOUR PROPERTY TAXES HERE (SEPARATE FEES WILL BE APPLIED: CLICK HERE
The Mountain Towns are finally ready to start the hiring process for the new Recreation Director Position! Use the links below to see more information and access an application.
Town Meeting 2023
Town Meeting was held on Tuesday, March 7th @ 9:30am at the Town Hall, 139 Middletown Road, South Londonderry. The polls were open the same day and location from 7:00am-7:00pm for all Australian ballot votes for the Town and Taconic & Green School District.
- Town Meeting Minutes March 7 2023
- Special Town Meeting Minutes March 7 2023
- Londonderry Town Report March 7 2023
- Town Office Renovation Project explanations & and cost estimates
- Town Office Renovation Plans
Recent studies of the dam are as follows:
A July 2023 storm damage assessment prepared by Dubois & King, Inc. was issued on 9/13/2023, and can be found HERE.
The Preliminary Investigation Findings Report, dated 12/14/2022 and conducted for the USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service’s Watershed Operations Program, can be found HERE.
The Williams Dam Study, dated 3/24/2022 and prepared for the Town by DuBois & King, Inc. to determine the cost of various options for the dam, can be found HERE.
* * *
Looking for Information? Some helpful tips are below:
- For Copies of Vital Records (Birth, Marriage, Death) please call.
- For Copies of your Tax Bill – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Zoning matters – email email@example.com. Recently issued permits can be found HERE.
- All meetings of public bodies (Selectboard, DRB, etc.) agendas with access information can be found HERE.
- For TRANSFER STATION service notices, scroll to the bottom of this page
You may order any of the following by mail or by filling out the order form found here Order Form and enclose a check and drop in the back-door slot or mail. Or order by Credit or Echeck Here (Orders will be mailed to the address used to process your credit card or Echeck.)
- Transfer Station Punch Cards ($10 for 5 punches. $20 for 10 punches)
- Transfer Station Permits ($10)
- Dog Licenses – $9.00 for neutered/spayed dogs. $13.00 for intact dogs. Provide current rabies certificate if last years was expired. (Call if you are not sure about the status of your rabies certificate. 824-3356)
WE’RE LOOKING TO HIRE A MINUTE TAKER! Part-time position taking minutes for Selectboard meetings and other boards and committees as assigned. Advertisement and job description is HERE, and the employment application is HERE, which can be mailed to the Town Office or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position open until filled. Starts 7/1/2023. EOE.
THE TRANSFER STATION IS HIRING! Part-time (5 hours/week) attendant position working weekends only. Backhoe experience preferred. Employment application is HERE, and submit to email@example.com, or mail to the Town Office. Position open until filled. EOE.
THE CONSERVATION COMMISSION IS HIRING! Part-time (approx. 2 hours/week) Administrative Assistant position available for arranging meetings, taking minutes and general administrative work. Job description is HERE, and employment application is HERE, which can be mailed to the Town Office or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position open until filled. EOE.
COMMUNITY WASTEWATER STUDY – See the Planning Commission Home Page
Click HERE for Volunteer Opportunities, Board & Committee Vacancies
EMERGENCY NUMBER: 911
For non-emergencies call the Windham County Sheriff’s Office at 802-365-4942, or the Vermont State Police Westminster Barracks at 802-722-4600.
** TRANSFER STATION **
Hours updated as of August 23, 2022
Transfer Station Hours: Mon, Tues, Thu, Fri, Sat — 9 am – 4pm
Closed Wednesdays & Sundays.
WE ARE CLOSED ON SUNDAYS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Closed on the following Holidays:
New Year’s Day, MLK Day, President’s Day, Town Meeting Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
TRANSFER STATION ALERTS!
The Londonderry Transfer Station is accepting Trash, Recyclables, Food Scraps, Construction and Demolition Waste and Leaf and Yard Waste.
- State Guidelines on use of Solid Waste facilities are HERE
- Annual Stickers and Punch Cards can be purchased by credit card or echeck by clicking this link: https://pay.xpress-pay.com/org/D6F2CEAF94204A6 These will be mailed to the address you provide, if you have special instructions – please email email@example.com.
Transfer Station Punch Cards – $10 for five punches/ $20 for ten punches
Transfer Station Yearly Permits – $10 each