WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE TOWN OF LONDONDERRY, VERMONT
The Londonderry Town Office is CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC until further notice
Limited essential municipal services are available, and if you need assistance, please call 802-824-3356.
- For Copies of Vital Records (Birth, Marriage, Death) please call.
- For Copies of your Tax Bill – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Zoning matters – email email@example.com
- For TRANSFER STATION service notices, scroll to the bottom of this page
You may order any of the following by mail or by filling out the order form found here HERE and enclose a check and drop in the back-door slot or mail. Or order by Credit or Echeck Here
- Transfer Station Punch Cards
- Transfer Station Permits
- Dog Licenses – enclose current rabies certificate if last years was expired. (Call if you are not sure)
Click HERE for Latest from Local Emergency Management or email: MountainTownsvirtualEOC@gmail.com.
Vermont Governor Phil Scott’s Executive Orders can be found HERE
Vermont Department of Health’s website: https://www.healthvermont.gov/response/infectious-disease/2019-novel-coronavirus
Vermont Emergency Management’s website: https://vem.vermont.gov/
PLANNING COMMISSION CANCELLATION NOTICE – Due to emergency conditions, the Planning Commission meeting scheduled for March 26 has been cancelled, as has the Comprehensive Zoning Bylaw Amendment public meeting scheduled for March 30. Thank you for your understanding.
TRAFFIC AND PARKING ORDINANCE – An amendment establishing speed limits on Middletown Road (Town Highway #5), adopted by the Selectboard on March 16, 2020, can be found HERE. The speed limits become effective on May 15, 2020, unless a petition is filed per 24 V.S.A. §1973.
COMMUNITY WASTEWATER STUDY – See the Planning Commission Home Page
Click HERE for Volunteer Opportunities, Board & Committee Vacancies
EMERGENCY NUMBER: 911
For non-emergencies call the Vermont State Police Westminster Barracks: 802-722-4600.
THE LONDONDERRY MONTHLY
Click to see the latest news and happenings in the March 2020
We have added MailChimp as our method for distributing information to our town email list and will be using it to send the monthly newsletter.
Links to earlier editions of the Londonderry Monthly can be found on this site by choosing the TOWN menu and then selecting NEWSLETTER.
** TRANSFER STATION **
Transfer Station Recycling Center Hours: Mon., Tue., Thur., Fri., Sat. 9 am – 4 pm; Sun. 12 pm – 4 pm.
Closed on the following Holidays:
New Year’s Day, MLK Day, President’s Day, Town Meeting Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
TRANSFER STATION ALERTS!
The Londonderry Transfer Station is accepting Trash, Recyclables, Food Scraps, Construction and Demolition Waste and Leaf and Yard Waste.
- The Take It or Leave it Shed is Closed.
- The Redeemable Bottle and Can area is closed. You can recycle your redeemable bottles and cans in the appropriate recycling bay.
- Please note that until further notice the Transfer Station will be closed on Sunday.
- Annual Stickers and Punch Cards can be purchased by credit card or echeck by clicking this link: https://pay.xpress-pay.com/org/D6F2CEAF94204A6
Transfer Station Punch Cards – $10 for five punches/ $20 for ten punches
Transfer Station Yearly Permits – $10 each
Last updated March 24,2020